FWMBA President and Secretary Elections – 2014-11-04
FWMBA will hold elections for the office of President and Secretary on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 upstairs at Backwoods (2727 W 7th St
Fort Worth, TX, (817) 332-2423) at 7:00pm.
Here are the parameters for the FWMBA President and Secretary election . . . .
– FWMBA is accepting candidates for the position of President and Secretary up until Noon, Friday, October 31.
– Candidate(s) for the position of FWMBA President and Secretary must be a current member of FWMBA, in good standing.
– Individuals being nominated must pass a majority vote by the FWMBA Executive Board before being formally allowed to be a candidate.
– Once the candidate(s) are approved by the FWMBA Executive Board their names will be announced prior to the November 4, 2014 FWMBA Meeting at Backwoods via the FWMBA forum.
– Each candidate(s) will be allowed to make a presentation to the attendees of the meeting stating their qualifications for office.
– Voting may be in person or by proxy.
– Proxy votes must be from FWMBA members in good standing.
– Proxy votes must be submitted via an FWMBA member attending the election at Backwoods. No mail in or emailed proxy votes will be allowed.
– The offices of President and Secretary will be chosen by a majority of ballots cast submitted at that meeting. All results are final.
– In the event of a tie, the FWMBA Executive Board will vote by secret ballot to decide the President and Secretary positions.
– In order to enter a nomination for President or Secretary e-mail the candidate’s name and contact information to the FWMBA President at lcolvin.prez.fwmba AT gmail DOT com.